Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Recipe #1: Dabeli

Have you ever forgotten to cook something that you simply love for a long time. I have. Then a sudden memory creeps up and I ask myself - Why have I forgotten this? The answer is simple. Life has become too complex and the fast foods have sprung up. So here is my tribute to my taste buds.  A collection of food recipes by some great chefs - [I cannot invent making an omellete - unless it is by error]

Today I feel like making Dabeli. A delicious recipe from Kutch, India. The history of Dabeli goes 40 years back when a man by the name Mohan Bhai started this. A food today relished by both the rich and the poor. A street food - yet not a junk food.

Posting this video of Tarla Dalal- my all time favorite.

For this recipe You will also need:
Garlic Chutney
Date-Tamarind Chutney



No comments:

Post a Comment